Disney Crusing Part 5

Part 5...can you believe it? Oh my gosh, how long is this going to be? And it was only a two day cruise! After we had dinner, we decided to check out the art "sale"...I didn't see any sale prices. Of course, we fell in love with several items, most of which were out of our price range. However, Jen took pictures so that we could take home a little bit of the magic!

If there are any of you out there that would like to purchase a belated birthday present for me, I won't stop you. Maleficent would look great in my living-room. Just sayin'.






This huge glass sculpture is amazing to behold. Oh, and Charisma is cute, too!


Again, thanks to Jen, we can share these super cool and unique lamps with you. Love those tiny Mickey heads!



Guess what? Day 2 has come to a close!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest