Diningland - SMOKEJUMPERS GRILL

Mallory and I went to the new SmokeJumpers Grill to record a segment of Diningland.


We tried to do a live stream using Periscope but alas, we were not able to get a strong enough signal. However, all is not lost because here are a few pictures from that afternoon.


Here's one more look at the entrance.


While the building remains basically the same, it does have a new paint job. The interior decorations have COMPLETELY changed, reflecting the history of California firefighting with an emphasis on Smoke Jumpers. If for some reason you don't know what Smoke Jumpers are, I'll tell you. They are VERY brave firefighters that literally jump our of planes into the fires, blindly jumping into smoke!



The fixins' bar is still there!


Mallory had the cheeseburger and fries.


I opted for the grilled chicken sandwich with a side of coleslaw. No, the onion rings are not mine!
 

The onion rings were for my friend, Erik, but he graciously let me have a couple, LOL! Eric and Jack are a couple of friends I've known for several years and they were in town for the Star Wars Celebration. They patiently sat and listened to Mallory and I record our Diningland segment when inspiration struck (light a bolt of lightening) and I decided to turn our segment into Diningland - The Star Wars Discussion, LOL! I hope you enjoyed these pics and I hope you check out the podcast. This particular issue will be coming out in the next couple of days. You can find it either on iTunes or the Gazette website - just click on the Podcast tab.

Follow us on Periscope because someday we will be able to do a live stream from the Parks! Look for thedlgazette.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?