18 Days Later... (I think!)

I'm back! Do you ever feel like the Universe is trying to test your patience? Ya, well it's been messing with me but I refused to let it get me down! The last time I went to Disneyland (my last post) I sprained my knee. Don't ask me how because I honestly can't tell you how it happened - it just happened and boy oh boy it happened with a vengeance! Now that the knee is back to normal I am dealing with an abscessed tooth. Tooth Fairy, I am shaking my fist at you!!

Where was I? Oh ya, 18 days later... I went DCA for a few hours to meet up with a friend and check out Olaf's Snowfest. But first, I met Oswald!!

Here I am with Oswald, Shawn and Luke. Shawn used to be on The Disneyland Gazette and one of his segments was Diningland which is now done by me and Mallory. Luke is our Editor in Chief, otherwise known as the Big Chief of the Gazette.


While we were waiting for Mallory, I fell in love with
these mini Olafs.


Love this troll!

These are really cute designs but I won't pay 85 cents to squish a coin, LOL.

Once Mallory arrived, we went inside Olaf's Snowfest to check it out and I was delighted! I was so delighted that I completely forgot that I had my REAL camera with me and whipped out my phone to take these pics.





We decided to go meet Olaf and get a group shot.


Once we had our fill of Olaf's Snowfest, we made our way to the Boudine Bakery to get our sourdough bread sample. I like the new truck that is on display out front!


Once inside, we walked through quickly because not much had changed with the tour.

They did bring in this cart which I thought was a nice touch.


There are now some informative placards under the windows that explain what is going on inside the bakery. Oh, and they added some indoor seating which is very nice!

After that we walked towards Paradise Pier and I knew you would want to see the lagoon without water, so here you go!



It's cool in a weird sort of way, right?

I didn't stay too much longer after that because the old knee started complaining. Until next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest