More Disneyland Goodness

Yes, I went back for more Disney Christmas cheer! Get comfortable folks, this is going to be a long post! I'll share all of my pics with you today and then post videos tomorrow. You're welcome!

The shooting gallery looks mighty festive, doesn't it?


The Haunted Mansion was experiencing a few problems so while I waited, I attempted to take a pictures...I am quite surprised at how well the iPhone 5 does!


I got to the Park or should I say, the area near the Park at 9:30 and the parking structure was already full! I got sent over to the Simba parkinig lot and by the time I actually walked through the gate at Disneyland, it was 10:40! Sheesh!

My friends and I had a lunch reservation at Cafe Orleans for 12:50 wo we checked in a few minutes early and sat down to admire the decorations...





After lunch which consisted of the Monte Cristo, we waddled over to Big Thunder Ranch. I had so much fun checking everything out that I didn't take many photos. Oops!


We went back to New Orleans Square to check out the shops when this caught my eye...the old entrance to Club 33 is now stroller parking?


I love this miniature Sandy Claws inside the Nightmare shop!

Oh my gosh, look at this awesome Haunted Mansion purse!


I almost didn't share this picture because somehow I got my stupid finger in the frame but then it made me laugh so what the heck, right?

This is the tree on Buena Vista Street and I love the "vintage" ornaments!





Look! Walt's Barn!


I turned this closeup into wallpaper for my iPhone.


I searched high and low for this gingerbread shingle and finally found it at the Grand Californian.


This is the gingerbread house in the lobby of the Grand Californian and the picture does not do it justice. You can't tell how BIG it really is!


Grand Californian tree.



Disneyland's tree...


And now for small world holiday! Make sure to click on this picture to get the full effect.




Two VERY tired ladies!



One last pic as we are leaving the Park. I love Pixie Hollow at night.




Come back tomorrow for VIDEOS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest