Mission Visit

A couple weeks ago, I was in Mission Viejo and it was such a beautiful day that I decided to spend it outside but where? The mission! I drove down to San Juan Capistrano and spent the afternoon exploring the mission. Yes, I had been there before to see a Zorro exhibit back in June of 2010, but this time I was alone and could take my time wandering...and listening to the recorded stories on a cool little device that is now included with admission to the mission.



I was amazed at the amount of restoration that had been accomplished since my last visit.



I found the mission to be quite peaceful. Several times I sat down to just look and listen.




I didn't have my regular camera with me so all of these were taken with my phone.




We're not done.....more pics to come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest