Oh those little details!

In Fantasyland there is a shop called Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. I rarely go into this shop because let's face it, it's for little girls and I don't have one. However my friend does go shopping there quite often and the other day she noticed something quite interesting on the outside of the store.

First, let's take a look at the sign out front. Notice anything interesting? No? Well, let's zoom in, shall we?


Tucked under the eaves you will find some adorable little critters. I was so surprised to see these little guys!


They have the cutest little faces and I find myself wondering just how long they've been there!


This one makes me think of Captain Hook!


So you see, folks, there is always something new to see at Disneyland; all you have to do is look! A big thank you to my friend, Mallory, for taking these pictures.

Comments

TokyoMagic! said…
Hi Connie....it's been a while! I'm enjoying catching up with your blog posts. Just wanted to let you know that those wood carvings of the Peter Pan characters have been there for a very long time. I'm not sure if they go back to opening day of the park, but they do go back at least to the 1960's. Remember, that shop used to be the "Tinkerbell Toy Shop." At one time, there was even a wood carving of Nana the dog on the far right side of the roof, but unfortunately, they got rid of her when they remodeled Fantasyland in 1983.

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest