The Columbia

Today we are going to take a good look at the Columbia. It is a beautiful ship and I never get tired of watching her sail past me.

I sat upstairs, towards the back at the Hungry Bear to drink something cold and cool down a bit since it was a miserably hot and humid day. I actually sat there for quite a while and watched the Columbia come and go, taking turns with the majestic Mark Twain before deciding to take a few photos.






A quick look back to where she came from...
 


One last shot before she disappears down the river.


Looking at these pictures makes you want to visit Disneyland, doesn't it?
DOESN'T IT???
Guess what? I know someone that can help you with that! My good friend, Myrna Litt, is a certified Disney travel expert and she can help you plan a dream Disney vacation. Check out this link and be sure to tell her I sent you.
Oh, and don't forget to ask about AP specials, too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest