Point Fermin Lighthouse

My adventure along the shore continues with a stop at Point Fermin Lighthouse. Mind you, I never even knew this lighthouse existed before this visit! I have been to the location several times in my life but was always mesmerized by the giant tree and...


...the outstanding ocean view. All I had to do was walk a few feet and BAM!


BAM!!! Over here...the BAM is over here! This beauty has just been sitting there and I never noticed????



Yup, I do love a big tree!


OK, back to the lighthouse!



Luckily, they were offering a brief tour so I waited because I simply HAD to get inside that house.



I had some time to kill so I enjoyed the gardens...





Finally I am inside and guess what? No photos allowed. Oh man....
Once again I went into ninja stealth mode.




The tour guide said I could take shots out of the windows so of course I did.










Time to go up to the second floor.



I love that dress!




I could definitely live here!!


Looking down I got a bit dizzy.


The tour ended and I went back outside to gaze upon the gorgeous grounds.


Oh and the ocean view...love that ocean view!


That's it for now so until next time...

Comments

Shannon said…
I nominated you for a Leibster award. You can check it out at my Disney Blog at http://disaddict.wordpress.com/2014/04/26/my-blog-got-nominated-for-an-award/

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest