My Happy Place!

FINALLY!

If you are wondering how long it's been since I've been to Disneyland, I can tell you exactly:  327 days!!! That is waaaay too long for someone like me.

After walking through the turnstile, I went into auto pilot and took my traditional photo of the train station to mark my arrival time.


As noted in yesterday's post, I took a seat in front of City Hall and took a few minutes to absorb the sounds of Main Street. Yes, I was finally here!


I slowly meandered up Main Street, happy that the Park was not crowded.



I was starving and wanted to get something to eat but once I saw the Emporium, I knew I had to check out the Halloween merchandise! It did not disappoint.


Look at all that cool stuff!!! Oh, if only I had endless sources of $$$!


This wine bottle stopper was to die for. So darn cool. And the shirts? Oh man, I could have spent BIG BUCKS!





This coffin candy container is adorable...and the look on Goofy's face is priceless!


These shot glasses are pretty cool.


And yet another cool shirt!


More shot glasses. Dang, I may have to start collecting them.


This almost came home with me. I love candles. combine that with Halloween and Disney and it's a home run! Guess what? I found more cool shirts!




Wine glasses!!! How cool is that?


I'm not sure what this is....either a cool outdoor candle lantern or a cool outdoor battery operated lantern, LOL!


Last but not least...the Emporium now has a directory???? Am I the only one that thinks it's odd? Half the fun of shopping is perusing the store and discovering cool merchandise, right?

Comments

Daveland said…
Welcome back, Connie!

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest